More pictures than you can shake a No.2 pencil at.
Pictures help most people—and visually-oriented people most of all—comprehend and retain information more than text alone. That’s why we’ve packed our textbooks with photos, illustrations, and colorful charts.
Some examples of BJU Press’ committment to an effective visual experience for students:
- Our Biology textbook features the specially-commissioned artwork of Justin Gerard, one of the most talented illustrators working today. See some of the pieces from the new Biology book.
- Our elementary Science series uses 3D characters to help guide students through activities in the books.
- Our new Footsteps for Fours program is chock-full of engaging illustrations making the learning experience fun and memorable.
- All new student textbooks from BJU Press have full-color throughout.
- We maintain a staff of more than 20 people dedicated solely to filling our books with creative illustrations, full-color photos, and engaging design.